「#visitmie」～My Summer Memories～
- Ropeway family ticket
Ride the 2161meter long ropeway joining the hot spring town at the foot of Mount Gozaisho to the mountaintop 780 meters above. Enjoy the breathtaking panorama of Ise Bay stretching below your eyes during the journey which lasts about 15 minutes.
- 1st round5 pairs of tickets
- 2nd round5 pairs of tickets
- 3rd round5 pairs of tickets
- 【Sponsor】Gozaisho Ropeway
- Ago Bay Sea Kayak Tour 1.5-hour Course / Pair Ticket Invitation
In the center of Ise National Park is one of the 3 largest "Ria Coasts" in Japan, called Agowan, the sea also known as the birthplace of pearl aquaculture. In addition, the numerous islands both big and small scattered throughout this beautiful body of water are blessed with lush verdant nature. Row your kayak through the "Sea of Shima" immersed in the magnificent landscape woven with blue sky, blue sea and green islands. Rest assured, accompanied by a guide, even beginners will find the tour safe and secure.
- 1st round1 pair of tickets
- 2nd round1 pair of tickets
- 3rd round1 pair of tickets
* Tickets valid for one year after being issued.
* No restrictions for the departure date. Please make reservations on the official website.
- 【Sponsor】Shima Nature School
- Kumanojidori, Variety Pack
Kumano chicken, one of the official "Mie brands" certified by the prefecture, is a hybrid of "Shamo" gamefowl, Ise Red Chicken, and Nagoya Cochin breeds. It boasts a supple texture and rich umami flavor. Each of the three 200g packs contain bite size cuts of thigh, breast and fillet meat.
- 1st round1 winner (3 packs)
- 2nd round1 winner (3 packs)
- 3rd round1 winner (3 packs)
- 【Sponsor】Kumanoshi Furusato Shinkou Kousya
- Dugong plush toys (fluffy dugong)
The most popular stuffed animal in the Toba Aquarium. Cute and soft to the touch!
- 1st round1 winner
- 2nd round1 winner
- 3rd round1 winner
- 【Sponsor】Toba Aquarium
- Pearl set: Ise tea with pearl powder, Akoya pearl pin brooch
A canister of the original Pearl Falco tea, made by blending Ise tea with pearl powder, will be presented as a set with an Akoya pearl pin brooch.
- 1st round1 winner (1 set)
- 2nd round1 winner (1 set)
- 3rd round1 winner (1 set)
* The design of the tea can and pin brooch may differ from the photo.
- 【Sponsor】Pearl Falco Co., Ltd.
- Matsuzaka Marbled Wagyu Cake
Created in collaboration with the Mie cake shop "Patisserie La Richetail," Maruyoshi has been able to produce a cake in the shape of a Matsuzaka sirloin roast.
Behind the white chocolate façade lies two kinds of mousse: the gentle sweetness of white chocolate wrapped in the tartness of raspberries.
* Delivered frozen
* Available only in Japan
* Contains no actual Matsuzaka Beef.
- 【Sponsor】Maruyoshi Co., Ltd.
- Aqua Ignis Kataoka Hot Spring Bath Gift Certificate
Winners receive tickets for two to bathe at Kataoka Onsen Aqua Ignis, a hot spring resort that combines "healing" with "cuisine." Kataoka Onsen uses no added water, no added heat, nor recirculation, only 100% pure hot spring water direct from the source.
Said to be the Bath of Beauty, after emerging from these waters, skin feels silky smooth and has a lasting warmth.
- 【Sponsor】Aqua Ignis Co., Ltd.
Please note that prizes may not match the photos, and the contest operator reserves the right to change the prizes awarded.
墨水畫藝術家 Tarui Hiroshi
「名花之里」一年四季都能欣賞各式各樣的花草樹木。無論春夏秋冬，皆可體驗受歡迎的當季活動。園區內也有可以享受天然露天溫泉的「里之湯」，以及暢飲鮮榨當地啤酒的「長島啤酒園」。 > 詳情見此
御在所纜車單程12分鐘，擁有世界少見的規模。在這12分鐘的空中散步中，可以欣賞御在所岳四季不同的景色。 > 詳情見此
鳥羽水族館飼養的生物種類堪稱全日本之冠！！館內飼養了約1200種，多達3萬隻的海水與淡水生物，尤其全日本只有這裡飼養的「儒艮」更是不可錯過。 > 詳情見此
伊勢神宮被當地人稱為「御伊勢桑（oisesan）」，自古以來作為日本人的心靈故鄉被日本人熟知與尊仰。 > 詳情見此
熊野古道伊勢路堪稱第一的石板路，就在美麗的檜木林中往前延伸。這裡保留了夜啼地藏等許多史蹟，讓人體驗「這就是熊野古道」的氛圍。 > 詳情見此
來三重旅行，絕對不可錯過松阪牛！松阪牛在日本人眼中，是與神戶牛幾乎同等級的品牌和牛。 > 詳情見此
鈴鹿賽車場以F1日本錦標賽與鈴鹿8小時耐久賽等大型賽事的國際賽道為中心，與遊樂園、飯店、餐廳結合，成為以交通工具為主的一大主題樂園。 > 詳情見此
Terms and Conditions
- About Entries to the #visitmie Instagram Contest
Please read these Terms and Conditions before submitting entries to this campaign. All contestants, by submitting entries, are considered to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals may submit as many entries to the contest as they wish.
- Entry images and video posted with the hashtag #visitmie may be used in official Mie Prefecture websites, social media, posters, flyers, etc.
- If posting a photo or video with a person in it, please ensure that you have the person’s consent to do so. Mie Prefecture and the Contest Operator assume no responsibility whatsoever for any issues related to portrait rights or rights of likeness.
- No objections shall be made regarding the operation of this campaign or the winning entry selection process.
- #visitmie PR Supporters and applicants may also participate in this campaign.
We might ask for more information about the experience behind your posted photograph and use these details in a story translated into other languages and published on our official account.
* All information will be published after suitable consideration of personal information and privacy.
- Ineligible Content
Do not post any of the following types of content. If the Contest Operator determines that your post falls into any of these categories, it may be excluded from consideration.
- Content that could be considered offensive, including but not limited to sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable content
- Commercial content, such as content that includes advertising or solicitations to access a particular website or address
- Content unrelated to Mie Prefecture, or content that is determined not to show Mie Prefecture’s beauty or attractiveness
- Content that might cause a conflict of rights with a particular character or celebrity
- Content that slanders a person, company, or organization or infringes on privacy
- Content that infringes on the copyright or portrait rights/rights of likeness of any third parties
- Content posted using an account that impersonates another person or company/organization using their name, etc.
- Any other content that we consider to be inappropriate
Winning entries or prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- This campaign uses Instagram. Mie Prefecture and the Campaign Operator are not responsible for any damages caused by the suspension or cancellation of this campaign due to the Instagram or related apps.
- Entrants are responsible for any applicable data transfer or internet connection fees.
- Depending on your device model, usage, and connection environment, in some cases it may not be possible to submit an entry.
- In principle, the Campaign Operator cannot answer any questions about the use of Instagram or device settings.
- This campaign may be modified or cancelled without prior notice. Thank you for your understanding.
- Handling of Personal Information
Any personal information you provide to us will only be used for sending your prize.
- Recommended Browsers
Please view this website on one of the following browsers:
On Windows: Latest version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 and above, latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox
On macOS: latest version of Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox
On iPhone/iPad: iOS 12.0 or above
On Android: Android 6.0 or above
- Mie Prefecture Instagram Operating Policy
- Account Name: @visitmie
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/visitmie
- Purpose: To widely promote Mie Prefecture tourism information to an overseas audience in foreign languages (English, Chinese, Thai), using Instagram as a form of promotional media.
- Posting Entity: This account is run by Mie Prefecture Tourism Division staff, under the direction of Inbound Tourism Department staff.
- Comments Policy: In principle we do not reply to comments, but when possible we try to answer questions, etc. Comments we judge to be inflammatory or inappropriate in any way may be removed without prior notice.
- About Posted Content: Posted content will be information and images relating to tourism in Mie Prefecture.
- About Copyright: The copyright for submitted comments is retained by the user who posted the relevant comment(s), however, permission to use the posted comment(s) non-exclusively and on a royalty-free basis shall be granted to Mie Prefecture, and the user agrees not to exercise his or her copyright over the comments against the Mie Prefecture Inbound Tourism Department.
- Cessation of Account Activity or Account Deletion: If it is determined that posting to Instagram is no longer practical, this will be announced on the Mie Prefecture website, and the Mie Prefecture official Instagram account will be deleted or account activity ceased.
Please send questions to the Campaign Operator: email@example.com
- Responses to inquiries we receive will be made first-come, first-serve, on weekdays 10am to 5pm JST during the campaign period.
- Please understand that certain inquiries may take longer to respond to than others.
#visitmie Logo(PDF): PDF