Ise-Azuchimomoyama Jokamachi (Ninja Samurai Kingdom Ise) ともいきの国 伊勢忍者キングダム（旧：伊勢安土桃山城下街）
In a luxuriously reproduced castle town of the Azuchi era, experience gourmet, hot spring, samurai and ninja.
A town carrying an atmosphere of the era spreads surrounding the Azuchijo Castle, and there is a lineup of a variety of facilities where both adults and children can enjoy such as the ninja action show at the "Ninja Theater", "Yamada's Magistrates", a show with both laughters and tears, a theater that you can enjoy with a live-type sensation, the "Iga Ninja Wizard House" where you lose the sense of balance, and the ghost house where the legendary Japanese ghosts will be waiting for you.
Also, at the "Transfiguration Studio", more than 100 kinds of costumes of the Azuchi-Momoyama era are available for rental.
Don't you want to take pictures or walk around the castle town wearing your favorite costume and experience for a while as if you had mysteriously time slipped to the Azuchi-Momoyama era?
Take plenty of time and experience the "Samurai World" with all of your family!
- 〒519-0603 伊勢市二見町三津1201-1
- Official website
- Visit Website
- Online reviews (TripAdvisor)
- Visit Website
- Business hours
- 09:00 - 17:00 (may vary depending on the season)
* Bathing facility is open during 11:00 - 22:00 (final checkin is 21:00)
- Closed on random days.
- Admission (free facility and bathing facility)
Middle/High Schooler: ¥2,300
Admission plus Pass (free facility, paid facility, bathing facility and transfiguration studio)
Middle/High Schooler: ¥3,500
Senior Citizen (Over 65 years. Required to submit ID): 30% discount.
Infant below elementary school age: Free
- Access by public transportation
- 15 minutes walk toward south from JR "Futamigaura" Station or 40 minutes by "CAN Bus" (operated by Mie Kotsu), which travels through Ise, Futami and Toba, departing from Kintetsu Railway's "Ujiyamada" Station.
Get off the bus at "Azuchi-Momoyama Bunkamura" bus stop.