The "Doro-kyo" Valley (Doro-haccho) 瀞峡（瀞八丁）
The unusually shaped rocks and the green water surface are the artwork created by nature.
The serene beauty of the river water has been known from the old times, and visitors will be overwhelmed by the spectacular valley which preserves its prehistoric nature.
The vertical cliffs and the massive rocks are wild.
The color of the river is mysterious emerald green.
In autumn, the contrast with the red coloring of leaves is also magnificent.
- 〒519-5411 熊野市紀和町木津呂
- 0597-89-4111（Tourism & Sporting Activity Promotion Section, Kumano City Office）
- Online reviews (TripAdvisor)
- Visit Website
- Business hours
- Departing from "Ogawaguchi" Ship Boarding Pier at
- Water jet ships may suspend operation due to natural conditions such as water levels or strong winds.
- 1 hour cruise departing from and returning to "Ogawaguchi" Pier.
- Access by public transportation
- Approx. 45 minutes by "Seiryuso-iki" bus (bus headed for "Seiryuso") from JR Kisei Line's "Kumanoshi" Station.
Get off the bus at "Doro-ohashi" bus stop.
Walk 10 minutes to "Seiryuso" and purchase the ticket for the water jet ship.
The "Ogawaguchi-josenjo" Ship Boarding Pier is 15 minutes walk away.
- Additional information
- Make a reservation for the water jet ship in advance by contacting Kumanokotsu Co., Ltd.
Be sure to purchase the ticket prior to boarding the ship at the nearby "Hotel Seiryuso".